DVAA 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you recover less than the cost of your appraisal, DVAA will refund you 100% of the fee you paid for the appraisal. No need to worry, your purchase is guaranteed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. The following terms and conditions apply to the 100% Money Back Guarantee.
The following terms and conditions must be met to qualify for the 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- You must have had zero fault in the accident.
- The guarantee only applies to 3rd party claims. 1st Party Claims are not Guaranteed.
- Your final settlement for diminished value must be less than the cost you paid for the appraisal.
- Leased Vehicles do not qualify. You must own the vehicle.
- You must be the sole owner of the vehicle and prove that the insurance company has not paid anyone else any diminished value on your behalf.
- The guarantee does not apply if the at-fault driver’s policy limit was exhausted or insufficient to pay a minimum of $500.00
- You must provide documentation and proof that you followed our instructions and recommendations.
- You Do Not qualify for the money back guarantee if we recommend you to file a lawsuit and you do not do so.
- If you file a lawsuit and do not have our appraiser testify, you do not qualify.
- If you have signed a release of liability at any time prior to recovery of your diminished value, you do not qualify.
- If the insurance company reimburses you for your any part of the appraisal, or other costs associated with your diminished value claim, you can not make a claim under the money back guarantee.
Your Vehicle’s Condition:
- The vehicle must be 5 years old or less.
- The vehicle must have less than 75,000 miles at the time of loss.
- The vehicle must not have had any previous damage or accident history even if not reported by Carfax or Autocheck.
- If an insurance company states the vehicle has had a previous claim, damage or accident, the vehicle does not qualify for the 100% money back guarantee.
- The vehicle must be the condition you stated in your questionnaire. i.e. You state the vehicle is Extra-Clean and it is determined that the vehicle had tore seats at the time of loss.
Before any refund is issued, any proposed settlement must be verified as to the amount paid if any. You may be required to provided copies of all correspondence between you and any involved insurance company including your own, copies of any settlement checks, insurance policies, payment of any associated fees such as court fees, proof of filing a lawsuit in the state the accident occurred and written proof of the verdict signed by a magastrate.