ALL SUBMITTED INFORMATION IS COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL AND IS NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE.
Your Free Diminished Value Claim review will provide you with the information you need to make a well informed decision as to how to move forward with your claim. You will be contacted by a state licensed auto appraiser with at least 5 years experience working with diminished value claims. He will review your documentation and have an open discussion with you related to your claim. The appraiser will cover:
- The type of damage your vehicle has suffered, whether cosmetic or structural and to what extent. (if you have included the estimate of record)
- The approximate loss your vehicle has suffered and if you have a viable claim in your state.
- A review of the type of evidence the insurance company will expect.
- An overview and information on how the diminished value claim process works in your state.
- An overview of the evidence needed to get you paid quickly.